15 August 2006

Blogging with Ahmadinejad

Unlike Uncle Sam's current unelected ignoramus of a 'leader', Iran's democratically elected populist President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has a teacher's appreciation for such high-minded concepts like literacy, knowledge and education. In the first entry of Ahmadinejad 's new blog, he writes:
My father’s sledgehammer and anvil could not cover my family’s necessary expenses. Thus, I had to start working in a shop that made certain parts for cooling system of buildings to make some money to cover a portion of my family’s expenses and also my educational costs... I was a distinguished student. From that time, I was interested and attached to teaching. I used to teach my friends and others in their houses. The last year of my high school, I prepared myself for university admission test-conquer. And later on that year, I took the test. Although I had nose bleeding during the test, but I became 132nd student among over 400 thousand participants. I was admitted for civil engineering major in one of the technical universities in Tehran.
The power of Ahmadinejad's blog derives totally from his ability to communicate intelligently with a wider audience. I eagerly anticipate following what Ahmadinejad writes - both for its own sake but just as much for the always amusing, always ignorant, always racist, and always uninformed responses by wackjob Zionists.

Given how Ahmadinejad's recent PR blitz - including this blog as well as the 60 Minutes interview - has already spun Zionists on Uncle Sam's Plantation and elsewhere into an an apoplectic fit, this blog promises to deliver great fun!